Welcome to P.E.!
- Be introduced to lifetime activities.
- Explore healthy choices and good nutrition.
- Understand various fitness vocabulary.
- Develop new skills.
- Continue development of listening skills.
- Gain better control of body and objects/equipment.
In addition to the traditional activities taught in P.E., St. Mary’s students also have opportunities for:
- Rollerblading (older students)
- Bike program (younger students)
- Wall climbing
- Archery with opportunities to participate in national competitions