Returning Families Online Registration
Each link and button below will open in a new tab. Complete that portion of the registration and then return to this tab to complete the registration.
- Click the Enrollment button.
- Click Re-Enrollment. Note that this is only a “request”. Checking the boxes does not guarantee the student(s) have a placement for the upcoming school year.
- Check the boxes for those children that are returning to school next year.
- Click Submit.
- Go to My Profile and make any additions, corrections, or deletions to your demographic data.
- Return to this page and complete the remaining forms under the appropriate button tabs for Returning Families Registration. A non-refundable registration fee of $150 per family is due upon submission of application. If your application is not accepted, a full refund will be processed. Registration, contract and payment must be completed for consideration.
Click the button above to complete registration forms (morning/aftercare registration, etc.). These forms must be completed every year.
Click the button above to complete the marketing information form. This form lets the marketing department know what areas your are interested in volunteering for to complete mandatory volunteer hours.
Please fill out the form above and submit. When finished please proceed to the Safe Environment online training below.
To provide a safe environment to all our students, all parents (or guardians) must complete the Safe Environment Training/Background Check and Diocese of Cheyenne Volunteer Application in order to visit your student(s) classroom, chaperone field trips, volunteer at school events, etc.. Safe Environment training and Background Checks are good for 5 years. After 5 years, both the training and background check must be renewed. Click the above links for the instructions and to take the training along with submission for your background check. With the training link, you will also be able to log into your CMG Connect account to check when your training/background check expires.
Please complete, print and sign the tuition 2022-23 tuition contract at the link above and return it to the front office. You may notice the Authorization for ACH/Credit Card form is not attached to the contract. For the upcoming school year, we are excited that we will begin using FACTS for our tuition and incidental (extended care, lunches, etc.) payments. More information will follow in late April for payment registration for families.
A non-refundable registration fee of $150 per family is due upon submission of application. Once you select the “Payment” button, select “One Time Payment”, $150 amount, and “registration fee” on payment type drop down. Under “special payment instructions”, make sure to indicate your family/student(s) name(s) for whom you are making the payment. If your application is not accepted a full refund will be processed. Registration, contract, and payment must be completed for consideration.
*Scholarship Application is available in the front office.