Admission to St. Mary’s Catholic School requires the following:
- PreK3 class – Student must be three (3) years of age on or before the 1st day of August of the enrolling year and toilet trained**.
- PreK4 class – Student must be four (4) years of age on or before the 1st day of August of the enrolling year and toilet trained**.
- Kindergarten must be five (5) years of age on or before the 1st day of August of the enrolling year and toilet trained**.
**All children who participate in the pre-school and extended care programs must be totally toilet trained.
Thank you for registering your student(s) to St. Mary’s Catholic School! To begin your student’s application, please follow the link below.
New families may begin the application process on February 2nd, however, admissions priority will be given to returning families until Tuesday, February 20, at which time, new families whose applications have been accepted will be invited via email to complete the enrollment process.
Please note that completed application and payment does not guarantee admission. Upon acceptance, a New Family/Student interview with our principal will be scheduled.
To begin the application process, please click the “Create an Account” tab at the top of this page to create an application account. The District Code for our school is STM-WY. From there, you will be instructed to create a login, password, and verify your email via a message to your email account. The verification email can take up to 10 minutes to receive.
You have the flexibility to log in and out of your application account without losing your data as it will autosave. There will be a green check mark for each section once you have completed all required fields.
3. Review and Submit & Pay Application Fee
Once all required fields of the application are complete, you must select “Review & Submit.” You will then be instructed to pay the application fee of $22 per student.
4. Request/Submit Required Documents
Please be sure that all required documents are uploaded:
- Most Recent Report Card
- Most Recent Standardized Test Scores
- IEP/504/Diagnostic or Psychological Evaluation Reports, if applicable
Still have questions? Click HERE to request more information.
St Mary’s Catholic School