Admission to St. Mary’s Catholic School requires the following:
- Pre-Kindergarten must be three (3) years of age on or before the 1st day of August of the enrolling year and potty trained**.
- Pre-Kindergarten must be four (4) years of age on or before the 1st day of August of the enrolling year and potty trained**.
- Kindergarten must be five (5) years of age on or before the 1st day of August of the enrolling year and potty trained**.
**All children who participate in the pre-school and extended care programs must be totally potty trained.
Thank you for registering your student(s) to St. Mary’s Catholic School! To begin your student’s registration, please follow the steps below. Once all forms are electronically submitted, payment received and signed tuition contract received by the school, your application will be reviewed. Please note that completed application and payment does not guarantee admission. You will be notified once your student(s) are accepted. Upon acceptance, a New Family/Student interview with our principal will be scheduled.
Each button and link below will open in a new tab. Please return to this page to complete the online registration.
Click the button above to complete the student/family information and please note the following:
- Please complete all tabs (Student Information, Primary Family Information, Secondary Family Information and Contact Information) making sure to have all required fields completed.
- Under the “Student Information” tab, if you are enrolling more than one student, click the “+” to add each student.
- Under the “Contacts Information Tab”, click the “+” to add any emergency contacts other than parents.
- Once all tabs are completed, click on the “Submit Application” tab. Include the email address you want your confirmation sent to.
- Return to this page to complete the remaining forms under the appropriate button tabs for New Families Registration.
Please click the button above to complete permission forms, morning/aftercare registration, etc. These forms must be completed every year.
Click the button above to complete the marketing information form. This form lets the marketing department know what areas your are interested in volunteering for to complete mandatory volunteer hours.
Please click the button above to upload the following documents: Birth Certificate (required), Immunization Record (required), Baptismal Certificate (if applicable) and First Holy Communion Certificate (if applicable).
Please click the button above and fill out the form to release records from your child’s previous school. Please print and sign the form and return with the 2022-2023 Tuition Contract.
Please complete, print and sign the tuition 2022-23 tuition contract at the link above and return it to the front office. For the upcoming school year, we are excited that we will begin using FACTS for our tuition and incidental (extended care, lunches, etc.) payments. More information will follow in late April for payment registration for families.
A non-refundable registration fee of $150 per family is due upon submission of application. Payment can be made by cash or check in the front office at the time your completed tuition contract and Release of School Records(if applicable) is received by the school. If your application is not accepted, a full refund will be processed. ALL steps of the registration process outlined above, contract receipt and registration fee must be completed/received by St. Mary’s Catholic School for consideration. You will be notified by the front office of acceptance or denial, at which time with acceptance, a new family/student interview will be scheduled.
*Scholarship Application is available in the front office.
For insurance and liability reasons all individuals that volunteer or enter the building during the school day must complete the following steps.
Please fill out the form above and submit. When finished please proceed to the Safe Environment online training below.
To provide a safe environment to all our students, all parents (or guardians) must complete the Safe Environment Training/Background Check and Diocese of Cheyenne Volunteer Application in order to visit your student(s) classroom, chaperone field trips, volunteer at school events, etc.. Safe Environment training and Background Checks are good for 5 years. After 5 years, both the training and background check must be renewed. Click the above links for the instructions and to take the training along with submission for your background check. With the training link, you will also be able to log into your CMG Connect account to check when your training/background check expires.